Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

We had a big birthday dinner for Mom at our house on the Sunday after her birthday. Everybody was excited to come! Neil and Ricky are ready to eat!


We all were ready to eat and everybody helped put on a delicious dinner. We had pork roast, barley, delicious spinach salad, corn, and pumpkin bread. I made three huge loaves of pumpkin bread, and we scarfed it all up!



I didn't think we could get us all on one table, but Mom was determined. And she was right. We could all get on one table, and we felt very close to each other that night.

Philip and Neil pose for pictures


Philip again with Josie and Deborah. Aren't those too little girls cute! Deborah looks like a Griffin. Josie looks like a Blackburn.



We all gave tributes to Mom afterwards. We were all feeling a little sweet on her tonight--she's been so strong this year since our Dad's passing. And she looks so beautiful! Did I tell you Mom, everytime I see someone in our ward who has run into you somewhere else, they always say, "And your Mom is so pretty." I know.
And your goodness is a part of that beauty. You are the most selfless, kindest woman I know. I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment