Monday, November 29, 2010

My Jewels

Yesterday was just lovely because I decided to spend one on one time with each of my children. It was a little tricky to get them all in, but I was so glad I did.



The photographer told us to wear jewel tones. I thought that appropriate since these are my jewels.


I've always tried to get the house in order before sitting down with my kids, but as I'm learning, the house is never entirely an order. I can never keep up, and I end up grouchy, and my kids end up rowdy.

I read a book about animal tails with Ricky, and then I read about a magic paint brush with Davy. Eli is learning his American cities for the geography bee. Ben read to me an adventure story involving Captain Cook, and even Deborah got into her picture book, How I Became a Pirate. I wouldn't be suprised if that is a career path she might choose. She is my high adventure, wandering, sometimes naughty little girl, but I wouldn't have her any other way.

1 comment: